Does Headhash work on the iPad?
A1: The application is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
WHAT iOS VERSION IS REQUIRED?
A2: The application requires iOS 4.0 or later.
WHY DO I GET SO BAD RESULTS FOR MY IMAGES?
A3: Please check the "Hints" page, accessible from the "New" facial image screen. It is important to understand that inappropriate inputs will not always make the application to fail, but will likely cause it to output suboptimal results.
IS THERE ANY SIZE RESTRICTION ON INPUT IMAGES?
A4: There is no image size restriction.
WILL I GET A BLURRED OR BAD LOOKING RESULT IF I USE A INPUT IMAGE WITH A LOW RESOLUTION? IS IT BETTER TO USE INPUT IMAGES HAVING HIGH RESOLUTION?
A5: Low resolution inputs do not cause low quality output (or blurring) since we normalize all images to get same size. Of course, if your facial images are blurred or with low quality, they will look blurred on output image too - they can also make feature detection fail. Large images are accepted too, but headhash creation will be slower for larger images.
IíVE NOTICED THAT HEADHASH CREATION DOES NOT REQUIRE ALWAYS THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME, EVEN IF I USE SAME FACIAL IMAGES AS INPUTS. WHY SO?
A6: The application stores all features already detected so subsequent use of a photo will be quicker.
WHICH IS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PHOTOS THAT CAN BE STORED IN THE FACIAL IMAGES LIBRARY?
A7: There is no restriction. You may import there as many images as you want, but we recommend you to delete images that you do not use anymore, to easily find those images that you search for. We added a useful delete tool used to clear selected photos from the library.
WHY DOES IMAGE IMPORT OR COPYING TAKES LONGER FOR SOME IMAGES THAN FOR OTHERS?
A8: A big size image is not copied as fast as a small size one. If you use big size images, composing process may also take bit longer than on situation when small size images are used.
DOES THE APPLICATION WORK WITH GRAYSCALE FACIAL IMAGES?
A9: It may work, but we cannot give any guarantee about output/headhash colors and blending quality.
CAN I USE IMAGES WITH EFFECTS (BLUR, CARTONIZE, ETC)?
A10: The application is tuned to work with real photos, without artificial edits. Inputs having unnatural effects may not work at all or may generate undesirable or unexpected results.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Usage activity about how you interact with us. This includes purchase history, content you view in our apps and which areas of our website you visit.
- We automatically gather information about your device such as your IP address, your operating system and the pages you refer/exit.
We use this information to:
- Send you push notifications when you are using our app. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference through your device.
- Improve our App and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and feedback.
We may disclose your personal information:
- As requires by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Scopic Software is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
We enable you to share information such as messages and photos with others within your network. We cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Also we cannot guarantee that the content you post will not be viewed by others outside your network.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information to us, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security, you can contact us via our Website.